- Comfortable bedrooms that do not look or feel like a hospital
- En-suite Bathrooms
- Beautiful garden & vegetable garden
- Sparkling pool
- Gym & games room
- Communal dining hall
- Kitchen onsite, preparing healthy and nutritious meals
- Teaching and counselling facilities for groups
- Private spaces for individual counselling sessions
- Medical team & close proximity to hospital
24 Hour Supervision
This treatment stage will help patients address their emotional trauma and historical pain. Individual Therapy help the patient address these issues. The treatment combines elements of Didactic Behavioural Therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
As the patient learns to identify and address the causes of their addiction, the treatment can then move towards helping the addiction sufferer grow and learn the skills required for a successful re-integration to society.
Changes provides support and ongoing treatment after the patient leaves the facility. The Individual counselling options will ensure the patient is adequately supported to help him/her with the difficult task of recovery and life.